Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Know

I know that what I am going through at this moment of writing has reasons and lessons for me to become strong.

I am trying to direct myself to the possibility that these are purely tests from heaven. A test that would make sure that I can face tomorrow with the right attitude. Hopefully, these things would end.

Last May 23, 2011 (Monday) at exactly 3:30pm, I was bitten by our dog. I gave him food to eat and he accidentally, bit my finger. It bled. Blood was all over the ground and I was shocked. By that moment, all I did was to get hold of something that could stop the bleeding. My father automatically hand me a soap for me to wash the fresh wound and shouted that I should be preparing for us to leave the house.

Yes, it was serious wound. At that time, my father hurriedly took me to the nearest animal bite health center for them to inject me with anti-rabies. The wound is quite big thus, the health center doctor automatically referred me to a hospital to undergo surgery.

When I was in the Emergency room waiting for my surgery, I prayed. I told myself, this might be the ultimate challenge that I would face. Yes, I am afraid. I just can't stand blood, how much more SURGERY? So, I prayed.

Thanks to the Lord (and 3 strikes of Anesthesia), all went well by 6:30pm. We checked out from the hospital with my finger covered by bandage. It was a bit painful by then and we bought the medicines that I needed to take.

Five days have passed and the wound had already dried. Hopefully, by next week, the stitches would be removed. Please pray for my fast recovery for this injury is quite affecting my work, specially that I am currently working online.

I'll keep you posted on my recovery, for now, there were no complications that happened and all is getting well.

No comments:

Post a Comment