Friday, April 15, 2011

Self-Check

Lately, I have been in heightened emotions. I am very much eager to be at my best. I am struggling too much to be great and become successful that I have forgotten who I truly am.

Have you ever felt this? The very moment that you have transformed yourself to anybody else?

I don't know. But there were things that I did just to impress everyone. Who the hell cares? I am not liking myself anymore. I have grown to becoming a monster? Nah.. That's too much. I don't know really. But lately, I have been into something that most people do. I am addicted to something that does not justify my real being.

This is not me anymore. This not the sweet, innocent and rightful Carlo that I usually am. Why? Why the sudden change?

I know that I am the only person who can answer this. I am just making this post to be my outlet of what I am feeling inside. I may look happy, but I'll tell you, I am not.

I am not anymore. (No, I am not suicidal.)

I am not happy with what's going on. I need a break. Hopefully, our family reunion (which will be located somewhere in Davao Oriental) will help me see what I am seeking.

Keep safe everyone. Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment