Sunday, March 6, 2011

The End is Near

For a few months now I have been considering goodbyes, resignation and all that stuff. I didn't think that it would become a reality to some of my workmates. But just this morning, one of my best friends, told me that she will be passing a resignation letter later today. I never thought that she is really that serious until now. Nevertheless, I already told my father about my plans on resigning. I told him that if most of my closest friends would go, then I would also go. Being in that company is not that healthy anymore. Local TV raid scandal and other stuff concerning salary delays and non-remittance of benefits.

Before I go, I want to bid goodbyes to everyone who have been a part of me in that company - - especially to PATRICK, who never fails to make me smile when he's around. This is not an end but a NEW BEGINNING. A new chapter has been opened and a new challenge to face.

Thank you for everything guys. I will surely miss y'all. Hope to see you again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment