Sunday, November 21, 2010

I MADE IT!


It happened a week ago, 2 days after my birthday to be exact. An event occurred that somehow changed my perspective in life. Yes, I passed the LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers). Licensed na ako.

From that day on, I am inspired to pursue teaching. God really did everything HE could to lead me to where I should belong - TEACH, INSPIRE and TOUCH LIVES.

I am very thankful that I passed the LET. Although, one of my classmates did not pass. Gusto kong maiyak para sa kanya pero I chose not to. He doesn't need pity from us instead understanding and just being there for him.

Since I already passed the LET, my Call Center career might end soon enough. Abangan natin yan!


----------------------------------------------------

Lahat ata inayos na ng Diyos, kailan nya kaya aayusin buhay pag-ibig ko? (LOL)
I already liked someone,
but I'm not expecting that 'this person' will like me in return.
In short, I will leave the rest to our Creator.
Ikaw na ang bahala Lord. I know you will give what is best for me. :)



Here is a screenshot photo of my name in the list of LET Passers:




2 comments: